Monday, January 5, 2009

"Everything happens for a reason."

I dislike that saying. I mean, sure clearly sometimes when that's said you can differ what the reason or legit reasons may be.

Other times, you can't seem to find what the reason is. Or maybe its just the fact you don't want to allow yourself to believe there is a reason because you didn't want there to be one in the first place. I guess it also depends if you're basing it on a person or a thing...


Today was the first day back at school after winter break. I felt like I didn't sleep one bit! I woke up feeling like I had been laying down thinking all night, but I did sleep some of the night because I wasn't too tired at school.
Semester exams are next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Not looking forward to my math exams or biology one fucking bit. Heard they're very hard. Only thing good to look up to is the fact that those days are half days and we'll be getting out at 10:40 a.m. Thank god.

No comments:

Post a Comment