Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Etc.

So stoked for this weekend. I will finally be going out! I used to go somewhere at least once a weekend, but the past few I have been forced to stay at home due to projects/school work. And then conveinently last weekend, I was pretty sick.

I'm going to the Strip to practice much more with street photography. I've learned better focus techniques with my camera and how to shoot moving things (people walking fast, cars) without super bad blur.

Hmm, I think I am going to the movies Friday with Brooke & Derrick. I don't know what they wanna see, but I want to see 17 Again only because I really enjoy movies where the main character is kind of old and then goes back to being young.

Glad the week is almost half way through. I need to go make a big lunch now, definitely starving! Haha.

PS- Please, FUCK OFF! You know who you are. I'm sure you'll be lurking this, since, you know that's what you enjoy doing unlike productive and "mature" activities for a person your age. I don't want anything to do with you. Leave me alone and get your head out of your ass. You creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment