Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just gonna post a run through now of shots of my friends and I at First Friday. (June 5, 2009)

Brookelle, Sean and Jourdan.




Silly ass candid of me and Sean.


Sean, Brookelle and I. All hands on Brooke!










Brookelle getting a Henna.


Showing off her completed Henna. (click on the photo to enlarge)


Brookelle getting a face painting done of a crazy Giraffe. It was the ladies' first time having a request to paint a Giraffe.




Our shadows. (Brookelle, me, Sean, Jourdan)


Sean, Brookelle and I.






Candid of them laughin' it up. :)


Sean Star...who?


That's a...what!?


Cute, not in focus photo of me giving a girl a hug that was holding up a sign that read "Free Hugs".


Photos of each of us with Kelvin Gordon.







Lastly, I just had to get someone to take a Polaroid of us all. Couldn't end the night without one.


Awesome ass night. I love my friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment