Saturday, August 15, 2009

No Doubt live @ Tiger Jam XII

When I heard that No Doubt was back together and were planning a huge tour, I was completely thrilled about just that itself. But when I found out that one of their first stops was in Las Vegas, I freaked out! The show was on May 16, 2009 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center for the Tiger Jam XII. Even the opening bands were some of my top favorites-- The Sounds and Paramore. Talk about a perfect tour.

I am still so thankful that I was able to attend this show. My seat was in the middle-top towards the right of the stage. I'm also grateful for my camera and its awesome lens for the amazing photos I have now. Even if I wasn't able to bring my camera, I still would have enjoyed the show completely, but the fact I have these photos to go back and say "Wow, I shot this." is a really nice thing. This is definitely one of the most memorable concerts I've attended!

Here are my favorite photographs:














































+ Click here to view all the photos I shot of No Doubt.

ALL PHOTOS © NICK LEONARD

Email me for use: nickleonardphoto@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment