Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday baby.

In the morning, my mom and I went heavy grocery shopping at Walmart.
Came home. Rested. Ate lots of lunch. Then hungout with Jenna for a bit!
She gave me an absolutely amazing gift. I shouldn't even have to tell you who the beautiful miss on the picture is but I will anyway- Marilyn Monroe! Hello...
This is the picture:

Gorgeous, isn't it? I can't wait to hang it up in my room with all the other nice pictures & posters I have up. It will fit in perfectly. Thank you so fucking much again for the picture, Jenna. I love you!
After hanging out in my house, we left to chill outside and make silly videos at Brooke's park in her neighborhood. One was a shoutout to our bffl, Jourdan Ibe and the other was us humming a song that the Party Hotline plays while you're waiting for someone to pick-up. It's too funny.
Have some laughs:

No comments:

Post a Comment